The Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center (BPDRC) maintains a database of clinicians, agencies, and facilities located nationwide with experience treating BPD and co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledgeable mental health professionals with experience in BPD and other personality disorders
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment programs
- Resources to help you understand BPD
- Support services for you and your family
Please provide the following information when contacting us. All information provided is considered confidential.
- Name: Your name
- Caller relationship: Are you calling for yourself, family, or friend?
- Location: City, state, and ZIP code
- Purpose of call: Are you looking for a psychiatric evaluation or need help locating inpatient, outpatient, or residential care, education, support services, etc.?
- Contact information: Phone and email. If leaving a voice message, please clearly state your phone number twice with area code.
- Best times/days: When is it best to contact you?
The BPDRC’s message center is monitored by certified social workers dedicated to helping you determine the next steps for you and connecting you to resources in your area.