The mission of the Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center (BPDRC) is to promote BPD education and connect those affected by BPD to established resources for treatment and support.
Please provide the following information when contacting us. All information provided is considered confidential.
- Name: Your name
- Caller relationship: Are you calling for yourself, family, or friend?
- Location: City, state, and ZIP code
- Purpose of call: Are you looking for a psychiatric evaluation or need help locating inpatient, outpatient, or residential care, education, support services, etc.?
- Contact information: Phone and email. If leaving a voice message, please clearly state your phone number twice with area code.
- Best times/days: When is it best to contact you?
The BPDRC’s message center is monitored by certified social workers dedicated to helping you determine the next steps for you and connecting you to resources in your area.